YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Second Life fun~ ♥

Last week at my english class we played second life and… OMG I had the most funniest experience of my life that i ever had at any of my classes xDDDD!!!! This is how it happen..
  I was in this world just chillin' when my friends came and we found this ballerina thing...
When we danced and everything xDDD omg my robot is the funniest avi that i had so far!!

After the ballerina thing.. whe danced like crazy ppl xDDDD omg i could pass for reggaeton or something like that xDDDD

When my friends log out i stayed there, walking and dancing at the same time xDDDD i almost peed myself u//u xDDDDD

Well.. that wasn't all the things that happened that day!!
I TRIED TO CHANGE MY AVI'S LOOK AND THIS IS THE RESULT!
hahahaha no face avi mode: ON ♥ ♥ ♥


 Buh-Bye~~ Hwaiting, Leli ♥   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Double Stack Icecream Delicious