YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Finding a Job!~ ♥


I had to choose 2 jobs!! A job for an entry level graphic designer wich is Web Designer!! and  the job of my dreams~ Hip hop dancer.

I would like to be an excellent Web designer because I loooove the web designing area!! My experience in this area is low but I just have to know how to use animation programs > <! Besides the salary isn’t bad at all!!

In this world I look up to my cousin in law Joaquin Barboza, he’s an awesome web designer I love his job and he knows too much of everything!! I really admire him <3!









 And, my dream job is to be a Hip hop dancer!! I love to dance hip hop music and I’m in a dance academy, I really think that I could be an excellent dancer one day > 3 <!!! I love to follow choreographies!!
In the dancing field I look up to my hip hop teacher, Carolyn <3!! She dances so well! And every move that she made it’s more and more energetic! Dancing is her passion <3

I read this article: Top 10 Online Job Search Tips.

And I found it really interesting how the job search on internet is the easier way ever to find a job!!


Buh-Bye~~ Hwaiting, Leli ♥  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Double Stack Icecream Delicious