YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Cover letter, cover letter everywhere~ ♥


This is my example of a cover letter for my dream job position > 3 <!! 

February 20, 2012 
 
Mr. Joaquin Barboza 8212 Mérida Mérida, VE 78678 
Dear Mr. Barboza:
 
I am writing to express my interest in the web designing position (reference code RIP23) as advertised on your homepage. 
As my attached resume notes, I have 3 years of experience. 
I’ve been working on my own office and I have made 7 web pages this year.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, I can be reached at (0412) 5247272. 
Thank you for your time. 

Sincerely, 
Leidimar Pineda.


Of course it's fictional.. i have low experience ; ;


Buh-Bye~~ Hwaiting, Leli ♥
   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Double Stack Icecream Delicious