YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Final Project post~ ♥


My Project it’s about making a SL magazine. This magazine will contain photos, tips and tutorials about Second Life, like how to play, contests, projects, etc.

This is important because we want to give lots of information about SL! And let people to know about it !
I’m working with Ariana Fernandez, Joselyn Fuenmayor, Maria Castellanos and Jose Ramirez and I’m in charge to taking pictures and redacting articles!! We choose this project because we like the editorial area and we had a good experience with blogs like our blogs for this class!! I’m doing fine with this project bcause I love it!! I love Second Life!! I hope this project make good results


Buh-Bye~~ Hwaiting, Leli ♥    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Double Stack Icecream Delicious