YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

martes, 31 de enero de 2012

Second Life~ ♥

Hey ppl :"3!

In my English class we must have a Second life Avi :3 and i create mine * 3 *!!
My avi's name is IceCreamL ♥

Yes, I'm a robot and this is me not looking at the camera ('-'*)
hahahahaha i had so much fun creating my avatar and traveling around the SL world!!







My first experience was in last class! we traveled to a Japanese isle called Tempura island! I met there with my classmates and my teacher whose avi's name is Pionia Destiny! Her avatar is really beautiful* 3 * I loved her clothes, she teaches us about the settings of the game and introduced us a Japanese man called Fisher Nishi, he was really kind ♥!
When we found a place to sit and chat she sended us a dance action!! omg it was "Thriller" by MJ I almost died laughing when i saw the avatars dancing (*≧▽≦)
[We getting ready to dance Thriller xD]

I'm loving this game ♥ 4 days ago i got online and i found a place where i can sing * 3 *!! omg my avatar sang xDDDD

My avatar even gave her first expression to another avatar last sunday D:!!
It was like...

The thing was that a woman (the one who is in front of my avi in the picture) doesn't let us to stay in an university! There was too many people in the location! but she was acting like crazy ; ;! Stupid woman u 3 u! I was there with some classmates and my teacher seeing the place and reading intructions ; ;!


Finally~ I would like to thank my teacher Doris for showing us this world, I'm loving it (´∀`*)


Buh-Bye~~ Hwaiting, Leli

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Double Stack Icecream Delicious